For the prophylaxis and treatment of infections caused by Erythromycin-sensitive organisms. Erythromycin has been shown to have in-vitro activity against the following micro-organisms: Gram positive cocci: Staphylococci and Streptococci.
Haemophilus influenzae, L-forms, Neisseria, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophila, Branhamella catarrhalis, Bordetella pertussis Corynebacterium diphtheriae (as an adjunct to antitoxin), Treponema pallidum, Chlamydia trachomatis, Ureaplasma urealytica, Clostridia, Campylobacter.
1. Upper respiratory tract infections: Tonsillitis, peritonsillar abscess, pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, secondary infections in influenza and common colds.
2. Lower respiratory tract infections: Tracheitis, acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia (lobar pneumonia, bronchopneumonia, primary atypical pneumonia), bronchiectasis, Legionnaire's disease.
3. Ear infections: Otitis media and otitis externa, mastoiditis.
4. Eye infections: Blepharitis.
5. Oral/dental infections: Gingivitis, Vincent's angina.
6. Skin and soft tissue infections: Boils and carbuncles, paronychia, abscesses, ustular acne, impetigo, cellulitis, erysipelas.
7. Gastro-intestinal infections: cholecystitis, staphylococcal enterocolitis.
8. Prophylaxis: pre- and post- operative trauma, burns, rheumatic fever.
9. Other infections: osteomyelitis, urethritis, gonorrhoea, syphilis, lymphogranuloma venereum, diphtheria, prostatitis, scarlet fever.
If you are a distributor, please inquire with us about product registration, importing and/or marketing our products in your country or region. If you are a consumer, don't hesitate to contact us about more information for this product.
Looking for ideal Erythromycin 500MG Enteric-coated Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Erythromycin 500MG Tablet are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Erythromycin Enteric-coated Tablet. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Finished Pharmaceutical Products > Antibiotic & Antimicrobial