For theprophylaxis and treatment of infections caused by Erythromycin-sensitiveorganisms. Erythromycin has been shown to have in-vitro activity against the followingmicro-organisms: Gram positive cocci: Staphylococci and Streptococci.
Haemophilusinfluenzae, L-forms, Neisseria, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophila,Branhamella catarrhalis, Bordetella pertussis Corynebacterium diphtheriae (asan adjunct to antitoxin), Treponema pallidum, Chlamydia trachomatis, Ureaplasmaurealytica, Clostridia, Campylobacter.
1. Upperrespiratory tract infections: Tonsillitis, peritonsillar abscess, pharyngitis,laryngitis, sinusitis, secondary infections in influenza and common colds.
2. Lowerrespiratory tract infections: Tracheitis, acute and chronic bronchitis,pneumonia (lobar pneumonia, bronchopneumonia, primary atypical pneumonia),bronchiectasis, Legionnaire's disease.
3. Earinfections: Otitis media and otitis externa, mastoiditis.
4. Eyeinfections: Blepharitis.
5.Oral/dental infections: Gingivitis, Vincent's angina.
6. Skinand soft tissue infections: Boils and carbuncles, paronychia, abscesses, ustularacne, impetigo, cellulitis, erysipelas.
7.Gastro-intestinal infections: cholecystitis, staphylococcal enterocolitis.
8.Prophylaxis: pre- and post- operative trauma, burns, rheumatic fever.
9. Otherinfections: osteomyelitis, urethritis, gonorrhoea, syphilis, lymphogranulomavenereum, diphtheria, prostatitis, scarlet fever.
If you are a distributor, please inquire with us about product registration, importing and/or marketing our products in your country or region. If you are a consumer, don't hesitate to contact us about more information for this product.
Product Categories : Finished Pharmaceutical Products > Antibiotic & Antimicrobial