Amoxicillin+clavulanic acid for injection 1.2g is indicated for the treatment of the following infections in adults and children (see sections 4.2, 4.4 and 5.1):
• Severe infections of the ear, nose and throat (such as mastoiditis, peritonsillar infections, epiglottitis, and sinusitis when accompanied by severe systemic signs and symptoms)
• Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (adequately diagnosed)
• Community acquired pneumonia
• Skin and soft tissue infections in particular cellulitis, animal bites, severe dental abscess with spreading cellulitis
• Bone and joint infections, in particular osteomyelitis
• Intra-abdominal infections
• Female genital infections.
Prophylaxis against infections associated with major surgical procedures in adults, such as those involving the:
• Gastrointestinal tract
• Pelvic cavity
• Head and neck
• Biliary tract surgery.
Consideration should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.
If you are a distributor, please inquirewith us about product registration, importing and/or marketing our products inyour country or region.
If you are a consumer, don't hesitate tocontact us about more information for this product.