Amoxicillin+clavulanic acid for injection 1.2g is indicated for the treatment of the following infections in adults and children (see sections 4.2, 4.4 and 5.1):
• Severe infections of the ear, nose and throat (such as mastoiditis, peritonsillar infections, epiglottitis, and sinusitis when accompanied by severe systemic signs and symptoms)
• Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (adequately diagnosed)
• Community acquired pneumonia
• Skin and soft tissue infections in particular cellulitis, animal bites, severe dental abscess with spreading cellulitis
• Bone and joint infections, in particular osteomyelitis
• Intra-abdominal infections
• Female genital infections.
Prophylaxis against infections associated with major surgical procedures in adults, such as those involving the:
• Gastrointestinal tract
• Pelvic cavity
• Head and neck
• Biliary tract surgery.
Consideration should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.
If you are a distributor, please inquire with us about product registration, importing and/or marketing our products in your country or region.
If you are a consumer, don't hesitate to contact us about more information for this product.
Looking for ideal Amoxicillin for Injection Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Clavulanic Acid for Injection are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid for Injection. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.